Let us help you develop modern policies and procedures, address recruiting strategies, develop job descriptions, and partner with you during the performance review process.
As a CORE Benefits client, you will have access to a human resource consultant who can assist you with compensation surveys, job descriptions, assessments, and employee training. Your consultant can also help with improving workplace ergonomics and enhancing employee handbooks.
Need help with HIPAA, COBRA and other compliance issues? CORE Benefits has you covered! You will have access to a designated compliance consultant to help you follow the maze of regulations as they change.
You’ll also receive access to our premiere HR tools, Zywave, HR360, and ThinkHR.
Zywave is used by over 2,600 insurance agencies, worldwide because of its innovative technology. This technology and support service will set you apart from your competition, improve your client services, and help you to achieve true and organic growth.
HR 360 is a helpful HR resource tool that can enhance the way you manage your business. HR 360 allows you access to hundreds of resources, including:
- Job description builders
- Health care reform tools and guidelines
- Employee cost calculators
- Salary benchmarking
- Interview question builders
- …and hundreds of additional forms and policies
ThinkHR is a value-added benefit, Core provides to any company free of charge that will save you time and money. ThinkHR has a new handy software, Workplace Pro, which is a suite containing HR knowledge and helpful training solutions. Some features include:
- Learn Pro – a handy database of over 200 online training courses that can help engage and educate your employees
- Live – a phone service that connects you to HR experts ready to answer your questions and offer advice on any HR related situation
- Comply – an award winning resource center with the tools, forms, and checklists you need to ensure you’re compliant
- Insight – a news and updates feature that will keep you up to date on workforce regulation changes and requirements