With more than 35 years experience, Lonnie’s focus is designing and implementing programs that are specific to our clients needs and desires. Her expertise in the benefit planning area helps our clients to maximize their return on investment by implementing a specific plan with a clear statement of objectives, and a sound strategy to accomplish those objectives. Services do not stop once implementation has been completed; they are an on-going commitment to a pro-active service driven relationship. Our partnership with Core Benefits allows us, as well as our clients access to additional resources usually only available to much larger businesses.
Lonnie believes that every client deserves the highest level of service possible and achieves this by focusing on honesty, integrity and the goal of 100% client satisfaction.
- FLMI, ACS, SGS and CBC Designations.
- NAHU Self-Funded Certification.
- Co-Chair Houston Association of Health Underwriters Awards Banquet 2016.
- Trustee Emeritus Houston Association of Health Underwriters.
- Past President of the Houston Association of Health Underwriters (HAHU).
- Texas Association of Health Underwriters (TAHU) 2014 Convention Chair.
- Member of the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo (HLSR) and an active member of the HLSR Directions and Assistance Committee 2012 – 2015.
- Leading Producers Round Table 2008 – 2016.
- Ben Kowalski Award 2012.
- TAHU’s Special Service Award 2011.
- NAHU’s Distinguished Service Award 2011.
- TAHU’s Tom Schilling Outstanding Texan of the Year Award 2008.
- HAHU’s Health Underwriter of the Year Award 2007.
- TAHU’s Chapter Media Award 2005.
- ABC’s New Member of the Year Award 2001.