José Piñon, III LUTCF is a Principal of Benefits Design, and has in excess of thirty-nine years’ experience in Life, Health and Employee Benefit Planning.
José earned a Bachelor of Science in International Affairs from Florida State University in 1976. Following graduation, he moved to Houston and began his life insurance career with Great Southern Life Insurance Company. He has been awarded various industry and company awards including the following:
- Million Dollar Round Table – 1982-1986
- National Sales Achievement Award – 1980-1986
- Texas Leaders Round Table – 1980-1986
- Great Southern Life Insurance Company Leader’s Legion Qualifier -1979-1982
- Great Southern Life Insurance Company Diamond Circle Qualifier – 1982
Group life & Health Marketing have dominated his focus since 1988. His efforts are geared to providing benefit consultation to small and medium sized business owners. José takes pride in not only assisting them navigate the minefield of employee benefits, but acts also as sounding board for their concerns and experiences.
Mr. Piñon holds the Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow designation.
José participates in fitness sports and has completed nine marathons. He and his wife Stephanie live in Spring, Texas.