Coby Rod brings over 20 years of experience to Rod Insurance Group focusing on Employee Benefits. Coby is a 1998 graduate of Texas State University, with a major in Business Administration and a minor in Marketing. He provides a tradition of integrity; as well industrial leadership and excellence. Coby is committed to delivering tailored benefit solutions with thoughtful strategic planning, valuable professional services and technology-based solutions. The employee benefits department has experienced consultants who can develop benefit programs that are assets to your company and to your employees. Coby and his team provide employee benefits for over 100 businesses sizing from 2 full time employees to over 4000 full time employees.
Coby is married to his wife, Sandie; they have three children, Anna, and twin boys Will and Luke. He enjoys spending time with his family, volunteering his time for many non-profits, hunting, and fishing.
• Member of The National Association of Alternative Benefits Consultants
• El Campo Memorial Hospital Board Member
• El Campo High School Advisory Board Member
• Matagorda County CCA Board Member
• Member of Independent Insurance Agents of Texas
• Shall Not Hunger Non-Profit – Board Member
• El Campo Lions Club Member
• Past El Campo Chamber of Commerce Director
• Past CVO of the Boys & Girls Club of El Campo
• Past St. Philip Catholic School Advisory Board